Tarot Card Readings/Money and relationship

Question
I want to know if i will ever be financially stable because im really struggling financially and i sometimes play soccer10 bettings just to hope i win and relationship wise i recently broke up with my boyfriend because he was cheating and playing me and so far all my relationships has been a disaster, i just want to know am i ever gona find someone that will truly love me as im already 29 years old. Everything just seem to fall apart in my life ever since. So please give some guidance, direction im even afraid now to get into any relationship because i always end up hurt and all the guys im getting involve with never show even they care for me.

Answer
Dear Cynthia,
you will get financial stability in the year 2014 beginning. Try to concentrate of what you expect from your life. Just sit and decide what is the aim of your life think and move accordingly. For making love relationship successful and financial success you need remedies. Contact me personally.

International Institute Of Astrology and Occult science (Regd 072)
Bhavisyabani, Nuagaon Square,
Vijoy Vihar, Bhubaneswar 2,
Pin:751002, Orissa, India
E mail: info@occulttreasures.com
Mob:+91 9437020474
www.occulttreasures.com

Thank you. God bless you.

Tarot Card Readings

Pooja Mishra