Tarot Card Readings/New Job

Hello Pooja Mishra,

Currently I have a job in a city far from my family and I would like to find a better job closer to my family. I'm starting to look, but I wonder if I will succeed in finding it in this month.  My name is Miguel and I was born on March 11, 1974 in Puebla, Mexico.

Tank you

Dear Miguel,
my cards show you will find job in or after the end of may. So its surely good news for you. For more details about your future life contact us personally.

Pooja Mishra,
International Institute Of Astrology and Occult science (Regd 072)
Bhavisyabani, Nuagaon Square,
Vijoy Vihar, Bhubaneswar 2,
Pin:751002, Orissa, India
E mail: info@occulttreasures.com
Mob:+91 9437020474

Thank you for asking. God bless you.

Tarot Card Readings

Pooja Mishra

As the assistant director and founder of Institute of Astrology and Occult science, I offer free service to All Experts. I can answer any questions about tarot, dowsing, runes, astrology, psychic reading etc. Institute in Astrology and occult science (REGD 072) started a 1993 to take research an occultism and spread the scientific facts behind world occultism. I want the world to know the knowledge of the ancients, so that we can utilize the ancient technology in modern science to improve human life. Visit www.occulttreasures.com to know more.

I am a professional tarot card and psychic reader in the state of Orissa, India.

I am the assistant director of Institute Of Astrology And Occult Science.

Bhavisyabani magazine.

I got degree in arts from Utkal University.

I am a daily tarot card reader of high reputation in Kamyab channel.

Akash Mishra, Anima Sahoo, Amanda Gerry etc.