Tarot Card Readings/True Love / Soulmate

Question
Hello Serena

It has been many years since I have been in a committed relationship, do you see the man who is my true love / soulmate coming into my life in the near future?

Birth year - 1971.

Jen :)

Answer
Using the Lenormand cards, this time of singledom has been present for you to truly love yourself Jen :) I feel there's a need in the coming future/ today to decide within yourself about really truly loving yourself both inside and outside and deciding where to call home. Once this has been done, then I strongly :) feel that there's a lot of hope that your True Love enters your life - for much is unknown to you right now - there's a change of meeting him through your work place/ he's a business man. As much as I'd love to go into depth with this, here ends the free reading.  

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience