Tarot Card Readings/my ex wife

Question
Hello Eclipse. My name is Hakan september 13 1964 time 1 pm  my ex wife Natalie June 14 1983 dont know birth time. we got divorce about 6 mos ago and i would like to know if we have any chance to get back together? İf not soon, can i win her heart back in a year or two? But i am not sure if she still loves me or dating with someone else! Please help. thank you.

Answer
Hello Hakan
I am sorry to hear that you are still going thru this situation as I do remember you quite well.
One lesson that this cycle presents is learning proportion in your appetite for what you want and in your generosity for what you plan to deliver to others. Exaggerated pride can place you in circumstances that humble you, although you often have difficulty seeing the discrepancy between your opinion and the facts. If you exercise discretion, then you can experience a favorable result in all that you do. Still, the conclusion you desire may prove challenging to obtain. However, such a challenge likely provides a very worthwhile experience that expands your understanding of yourself and what you seek.
Issues of trust possibly arise, as situations may challenge your beliefs and provoke you to reconsider what you have known to be true. Travel can offer adventures that change the way you see yourself, and exposure to different ways of thinking can cause you to question what you have accepted. You can grow immeasurably if you include a broader vision into your present point of view by embracing the risk that different encounters may confer.

This generally is an excellent time to express yourself in a variety of creative activities, and you can access a wealth of talent and resources at your disposal. A willingness to put yourself out into the world can compel you to take chances. Although not all risks work in your favor, you can achieve a rewarding payoff from your efforts. It may be monetary or it may be a fuller awareness of your ability to create and to demonstrate the truth of your being.

Whatever path you travel, this period can place you in circumstances that alert you to the excesses of yourself. To best use this time, attempt to learn from whatever situations you face, as they give you an opportunity to understand the importance of the right balance in all that you do. Giving too much can be as unhelpful as making unreasonable demands just as overconfidence can be as detrimental as a lack of self-assurance. The lesson now is to enhance what is lacking and to diminish what is overfull so that you reach a point of equilibrium that constantly changes.
Love that is sincere melts all defenses; love that is disingenuous leads to larger and more complex problems that are difficult to recognize now. Unfortunately the visuals as to whether she will come back is very confusing I show a possibility but not anytime soon....the decision is weighed mostly on her energy and right now that energy is showing coming back right away...

I am sorry I could not give you concrete answers but that is what I get and most likely there is a reason behind it....BUT if destiny turns around and you both get back together set a basic set of principles - show more sympathy and affection - take vacations.  Contribute to each other equally there is more to life than hard work and this will make it a more firm and enduring bond between the both of you.
Many Blessings and Good Luck.  

Tarot Card Readings

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp