Tarot Card Readings/love

Question
I'm Titanna dob may 25, 1993 (Texas), do you see Manual june 15, 1979 and I getting married or having kids?

Answer
Titanna,

Thank you for being patient with me for your answer to your questions.

The cards were unclear about marriage and children. There are some unexpected events comming your way but the cards are only saying that there will be a strong bond or commitment. The cards are not saying marriage or children at this time. This usually indictaes that something hasn't happened yet that is supposed to happen first before these events can unfold. Usually a decision still has to be made or someone hasn't fully commited to the marrital idea yet.

I hope I helped you.

Cherie

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie