Tarot Card Readings/Love

Question
Hi!

My name is Suzana and i have long dark hair and brown eyes. DOB: 24-09-1963. My ex boyfriends name is Albert and have darkblond hair and blue eyes. DOB: 22-04-1970. Albert broke up with me last week because of something i accused him of which he denied and we haven't spoke sinse. Does he miss me and think of me and will there be a reconciliation between us?

Answer
Hi Suzana
This was in the question pool so I hope you do not mind I answer you as I am told to.  
Answered Prayer
Card Meaning: Fear not, beloved one! Your prayers have been heard and answered.
All of your prayers are always answered. Sometimes you may not feel this way, because the answer comes in unexpected ways. Perhaps you receive an intuitive feeling or a new opportunity appears-or a book falls off the shelf. The angels answer our prayers very often by giving us ideas or information in these everyday ways.

By drawing this card, the angels request that you be extra observant. Notice everything that you hear, say, think, and feel. Be especially alert to help that comes to you, and be sure to accept that help. You do deserve this assistance, and many times God enlists people to act as Earth angels who bring you answers to your prayers.

Moving Forward Fearlessly
Card Meaning: You are making big breakthroughs in your life by putting your Divinely inspired ideas into action. Trust that you are guided each step of the way.
Those gut feelings, dreams and strong impulses you've been getting aren't just examples of wishful thinking. They represent the germination of new projects and situations that are vehicles fro your Divine life mission. Don't ignore these gifts from heaven, which come on the wings of repetitive, strong thoughts and feelings.

The fairies ask you to honor your inner feelings by taking at least one step today in the direction of making your dreams and desires a reality. Fearlessly take one step to dismantle any part of your life that is out of integrity. Take another step toward realizing your heart;s desire. Even a tiny step you feel that you're soaring with the fairy realm. Keep taking one step a day, and soon your dreams will be a reality.

Affirmation: I move forward fearlessly, trusting that each step I take is perfectly guided.

Be Honest With Yourself
Card Meaning: This card indicates that you're hiding your true feelings and aren't being forthright about an important topic. The fairies urge you to admit your true feelings to yourself.
Do you feel stuck? Depressed? Tired? Angry or irritable? these are symptoms that arise when we're dishonest with ourselves. Maybe you feel that you can't afford to be honest with yourself and that you don't have a choice. This card isn't asking you to make any radical life changes or have a confrontation with another person. However, it is urging you to admit your true feelings to yourself.

One easy way to get in touch with your true feelings is by going outside and engaging in a silent conversation with the fairies who live amidst the flowers, trees, mentally tell them everything that you're thinking, feeling and experiencing these feelings. the fairies love to hold a mirror up to us so that we can see and admit the truth.

Affirmation: It's safe for me to be honest with myself and others. I speak my truth with love.

Strong emotions reign, but you are open, spontaneous and optimistic, while albert keeps much inside (and might even be secretive).  There are some major differences in personality and style between the two of you.  If you enjoy flowing in different directions, and can be tolerant of one another’s different needs, your relationship can work well.  If either of you tries to change the other—make your partner more like you—trouble is likely.  

We are often attracted to people who have qualities far afield from our own.  That "spark" of attraction needs a little clash in order to catch fire!  The people who attract us initially are not always the best ones for us, however.  
I am not going to argue that he loves you - there is magick between the both of you. But unless you both work on issues I see the pattern repeating itself....it seems I hear verbal - I see image of you crouching over crying - So ofcourse I think quickly of "verbal abuse" but for some reason I sense also explosion...like object so the question is do you want to continue with someone who tries to belittle you here and there - respect comes both ways....Gossip or rumors can affect the relationship as well so reconciliation is always possible....if both are willing to work on it - but you need to be respected more and not belittled in verbal abuse NOR being thrown objects out of anger - no matter that you may have provoked for there has been times you got hurt at being called names so you basically retaliated by throwing back words as well.  
So respect needs to be worked on and more on his part.
Hope this helps.
Blessings!  

Tarot Card Readings

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp