Tarot Card Readings/Love...help!

TITANNA DOB MAY 25, 1993 (TExas), do you see me and Manual DOB JUNE 15, 1979 will have a successful relationship or should i move on??

Thank you for writing me.

The first card I draw is your Current Issue. For this card I drew a 10 Cups. This indicates that you may be concerned about love in your life. This could indicate being lonely for family, friends, and your romantic life as well.

The second card I draw is a card that tells about up comming problems or warnings. For this card I drew 1- The Magician. This card says that you must trust in your gut instinct. This card is also encouraging you to get to work on an up comming project. Apparently you have something you should be working on that you have been putting off. Also you may want to watch out for dishonesty around your relationship. There seems to be a jealous person near the two of you.

The third card is your outcome. For this card I drew 8- Strength. This card says you will have some conflict soon that can only be overcome with compassion and kindness. These conflicts will not be solved by aggression or anger. Also this card says you will have a relationship become deeper with a wise and generous person.

I hope this helps you.

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.