Tarot Card Readings/Love Marriage

Question
Location-Delhi, India. Hi my dob 28 may 1987. I was in a relationship with a guy dob 22feb 1986. But due to parental pressure we lost contact. Should I expect him to return sometime soon?

Answer
Angela,

Thank you for writing me and happy up comming birthday. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a rough time.

The first card I draw is about your current issue. I drew 8 of Rods. This card says that there may be some stagnation in reaching a goal. Have you been distracted or having trouble with work, studies or chores?

The second card is about a warning or obsrtacles in your way. I drew 3 of Swords. This card signifies heartache a romantic rival and a temporary seperation.

The third card is your situations outcome if you continue the way you are going. I drew 7- The Chariot. This says there will be victory over a challenge or resolved issue.

In conclusion I believe this boy will be back. However because of the 3 of Swords I advise you to consider why the parents applying pressure are so antagonistic. There may be something about this boy you are un aware of. This romantic obstacle may get resolved but NOT by itself. You or he will have to be the ones to resolve it.

I hope I helped

Cherie

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie