Tarot Card Readings/Meant to be?

Question
Hi my name is Ester (dob: 03-30-88) Phil. and my ex boyfriend is Antoine (dob: 06-30-88) NYC
My question is: are we meant to be? I still have no idea if he moved on because it appears that he have no gf right now and we've broke up since september last year. Clearly I haven't moved on too and I know our break up is so messy that it affected a lot of people so I've no idea if there's still a chance for us to be together or if he wants to take me back.

Answer
Hello Ester:
Intention
Card Meaning: Your intentions create your experiences. What do you intend to happen? Make sure that your thoughts and feelings reflect your true intentions.
By drawing this card, the angels ask you to take an inventory of your expectations. What do you expect to happen today, tomorrow, or in the future? These expectations are the seeds of your intentions. An intention means that you have set a goal and intend to achieve it.

Your intentions drive your experiences. The angels ask you to choose and infuse your intentions with love. See yourself and others as happy, successful, and peaceful. By holding these spiritually minded intentions, you help yourself and others. The angels can help you replace negative mental habits with more empowering thoughts, if you ask for their assistance.

Card Meaning: You are moving into a time of greater inner peace and tranquility.
Peace of mind means feeling secure, and knowing that you're always provided for. Even if your logical mind cannot fathom how a challenge could be resolved, peace of mind means that you trust that God will create a miraculous solution. This sort of faith is always warranted because faith is a key component in experiencing such miracles.

By drawing this card, the angels reassure you that peace of mind is within you. You can feel serene, even in the midst of great turmoil. It's a mistake to think that you have to wait until your life is problem free before you can be happy and peaceful. The opposite is actually true. First, you work toward serenity, and then your life challenges lessen and disappear. Serenity is your natural state of mind, and the angels are now working with you to actualize this.

Archangel Michael
Card Meaning: This powerful archangel is with you right now. He gives you courage and helps release you from the effects of fear.
Through this card, Archangel Michael is making his presence known to you. He is the symbol of true courage, stemming from knowing that God's love is the only power there is. Michael is letting you know that, as you make changes in your life and as you encounter challenges, you are safe and secure. God and the angels help you stay true to yourself during trying times.

Have heart-to-heart discussions with Michael often. Pour out all of your concerns to him. Don't worry about overburdening him. Michael, like all of the archangels, is able to be with everyone simultaneously who needs him. He has no limitations of time or space, so he can help you and others concurrently.

What I get:  You seem to have been in this relationship awhile I will say atleast 2years to perhaps more....I also get an image of a nest so that will tell me you both were living together.  Then I am getting pictures of a map and it has an X over it...so I am going to say one of you moved and so the relationship became distant.....You are shown crouching which shows me that your feeling are still the same and you have been looking for rekindling again and seeing him in the same position except there is a box with him shows he feels the same emotions but there is something blocking this relationship from coming back.  This seems to be a soul mate situation which I need not tell you - you know this...it seems the relationship became negative I get "confrontation - frustration and anger " which ofcourse will have led to seperation....
I get something about profession....the chances of getting back together lays on you - you were both meant to go thru some storms but you both are suppose to get back on track.  Soul mates goes thru alot of tests and it all depends on the strengths of BOTH to come back together...there is the chance this will come forth but until so I hope you aren't stopping yourself from obtaining happiness if the opportunity comes forth....
Blessings.

Tarot Card Readings

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp