Tarot Card Readings/relationship

Titanna dob may 25, 1993, will manual dob June 15, 1979 and I get back together anytime soon?

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

It looks like with your attitude being the 4 of Pentacles you have been afraid to let go of this relationship.  You are not ready yet to move on and finding it hard to let go.

For Manual, I see the Sun card showing that he is actually enjoying his freedom and just wants to feel liberated.  I feel that he thinks this break up was meant to be.

However, if you try to persist and talk to him later you can convince him to come back to you for a more steady relationship.  But you will have to take this slow.

I hope this helps.

God Bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.