Tarot Card Readings/Revelations hip

Question
I'm would like a reading on  a relationship with JP......need to know whether it a waste if time effort trying to pursuit any relationship...love or friend with this guy?????

Answer
Hi Gwen

Like it says in my profile, I don't do readings that involve other people like this. Put yourself in JP's place...how would you feel if he was talking to some stranger on the internet asking them to tell him how you feel or what you wanted to do - all behind your back and without your permission? Pretty stalker-creepy stuff, don't you think? I respect everyone's privacy - yours AND his.

If you want to know where things stand with him or what potential you two have, the only thing you can do is talk to him directly about it.

I know that is not the answer you want, and this is probably making you pretty mad, but it is the only honest answer I can give you. If you want any other answer, you'll have to select a different psychic.

Good luck

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow