Tarot Card Readings/About Learning Case Reading

My DOB: 10-Aug-1985
I am very much interested to learn/Practice this Tarot and i would like to seek your guidance to know which system is best like Rider Waite method or something else...
Can you please share your valuable thoughts on this and once again thanks for your voluntary service

I am unaware of the Rider Waite method of teaching. I was taught to read cards by studying the pictures on the card and matching the symbology in the picture to the client's situation and matching those clues up with my personal intuition. The best way to learn cards is really to buy a deck and do it. I would suggest Morgan Greer or Druidcraft as tarot decks. They both have a very clear symbology and match my personal tastes. I would advise you to go online and find some basic tarot meanings and then go shopping. If the store allows it, open the cards and look at the pictures. If you can see the tarot definitions in them and the cards seem clear on what they mean then you should buy that deck. I have nothing against a Rider Waite deck of cards. But to me thay are not very clear and personally I don't like them visually. I was taught it is very important that the tarot cards match the person's style. And almost every tarot deck out there has most of the same basic meanings. I can read every tarot deck I have come across. If I don't like the deck, my reading can be jumbled or sound confused. I hope this helps you.

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.