Tarot Card Readings/love

Hi Ellie, thanks for opening this awesome space.

My name is Maria Juliana (21-06-94), I would like to know how you see my love life the next semester of this year, any suggestions for me..
Thank you.

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

So it shows here that in your past you were planning something in regards to your future.  It may have had to do with your work or your career.  Something that involved planning for a long term goal.  

Presently,  I am seeing you thinking of going somewhere different, to do something completely different with your life.  Now, to me that gives me the impression that you will be in a different state of mind just based on how you are feeling in regards to the way your love life is turning out.  I am seeing you making lots of changes at the moment.

In the near future I am seeing a new opportunity coming up in terms of your relationship where you will be meeting someone new and this will be a very secure and stable relationship with much potential.  You will consider marrying this person and I feel this opportunity for stability in a relationship will be coming before the end of the year.

I hope this helps.

God Bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.