Tarot Card Readings/Education

Question
Dear Madam,
my question ,

I want to pursue my higher studies in North America or Europe.I  have tried several times.but still doesn't work.will i be able to do my higher studies in abroad.

Thank you

Answer
Hello Nuwani,

I apologize for the delay in your reading.  Thank you for your question.  I have drawn 3 cards for you, the 10 of cups, the Queen of Cups reversed, and the Knight of Pentacles reversed.

The 10 of Cups is one of the most uplifting cards that you can receive. This card points to happiness in general. You seem to be on the right track, just don't sit back and stop trying. keep up with your pursuit.

The reversed Queen of Cups reminds us to treat ourselves with love and compassion. Regardless of your past or your circumstances, you are worthy of love and respect.  Don't get down on yourself because things have not worked out for you so far.

It is important when the reversed Knight of Pentacles appears, that you do your best to stay focused and methodical about your pursuit. Figure out what keeps holding you back and see how you can figure out how to get around it.  

In summary, it may be tough going, but if you stay focused and committed you can still achieve your goal of studying abroad.

Hope that helps,
Donna

Tarot Card Readings

Donna