Tarot Card Readings/Help please..

Question
My bday 9/13/90 his 9/15/82 Ernest why did he start treating me so cold and bad in my 6mo of pregnancy now I'm pregnant again he doesn't care and keeps telling me doesn't want me what did I do he won't talk to I'm going crazy please help

Answer
Cari

The most important thing is to take care of your health, the health of the baby and any other children you have.

As for the rest, a psychic reading can NOT help with this. You should talk to a counselor or a professional in real life, not a stranger on the internet. This needs to be handled on a real-world level.

Good Luck  

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow