Tarot Card Readings/looking for love

Question
hi i am a single female of 30 who is looking for a committed relationship do you see anything like that coming up for me in the next three months or so?

full name ranjana klaire
dob 11/10/1982

Answer
Ranjana,

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

So I am seeing for your forecast for the next three months it looks like you will be going through some lackluster times with the 6 of Swords as what you will experience next month.  Nothing is really going awful next month, but nothing is really right either...it is a somewhat depressing card.  For the second month ahead I am seeing that you will become more outgoing and more able to take chances to put yourself out there and talk to people, and then on the third month I am seeing that you will become more social, but I am not seeing any serious relationships coming up on the horizon for you by the third month...just a time for you to be more outgoing until you meet that special person.  I feel this has been a bit of a depressing time for you, but don't lose heart, just find it in yourself to stay strong and have faith because for these next few months I don't see a solid relationship coming up just yet, but just remember to follow up with another reading in a few months and see what the forecast is then.  My website is www.stellartarot.com

God Bless,
Ellie

Tarot Card Readings

Ellie