Tarot Card Readings/Love

How can I get my ex back

Keyonia (6-28-1992)
Herbert (2-07-1987)

Dear Keyonia

I found your question in the question pool so I decided to answer it for you.  My name is Christy.

OK Lets get started!

Tarot Used : Tarot of Dreams

What does Keyonia need to do to get Herbert, her ex back?

Card pulled - Death ( from the Major Arcana)

Keyonia, this card tells me right here that you are wasting your time with Herbert.  I don't see him coming back with this card.  Sorry hon this relationship is over.  For you,  this is not the end, but the start of a new beginning! Something has served its purpose and that is the relationship with Herbert.  You no longer need it! As to what to do about the future, that is up to you.  You may be upset for the passing of what was, but change, usually, happens for better, rather than for worse. I feel if you pushed him to get back together, he would be rather defensive, so I suggest just leaving things be.  It is time for you let go, to look forwards to the nice new things coming into your life.

There are two parts in this Tarot Deck, Major Arcana and Minor Arcana.

Major Arcana are events that are already set in motion and will happen.

Please do not take the Tarot reading as the final word and your only choice.

You ultimately decide if you wish to follow this or not.

I hope this helps you.

Christy x

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot

Hello I am Kristina I work with Tarot and sprit, please note that one question will be answered only and remember to set your question to public, I do not accept private questions, questions set to private will be returned or put to the question pool, please respect my rules - thank you - also remember we are volunteer readers, one question only please, if it is very important. I'm sorry but I can't feed delusions (typically when the cards tell me your ex isn't coming back). My work is to give you the closure you need, and sometimes that means saying things you don't want to hear, and that also means I won't be your whipping girl just because you don't dig your reading! Also feeding back to me that other readers told you the opposite - really? so how comes you felt like you needed another opinion ! Just saying..! I have been doing this a long time and I consider myself the real deal. I am blessed to be given names and nick names of those connected to the clients reading.

I have been using my psychic tarot reading abilities for well over a decade. I have read for people all over the world and continue to enjoy and do so. I have given hundreds of readings and my life is dedicated to it.

Articles printed on various websites.

I am part of Television Media as an on air/off air psychic reader. I have passed a stringent range of test readings.

I am proud to say that the majority of my clients come from all over the world. I am also proud to say that I have given a face to face reading to someone who is in the public eye.