Tarot Card Readings/Meeting soulmate

10.10.1964 libra
I would like to know if I will meet a special someone this summer?
Thank you

Hi Jeannie

Thank you for your question on AllExperts.  I have drawn one card for your question.

3 of Cups - this is telling you that there will be a reunion with friends.  This is positive for you in two ways -
first you may find that you invited to a party, celebration (such as a wedding or engagement)  birthday or a reunion over the summer months and second - run into someone that you have not seen for some time and hit it off with someone.   This will be a happy time for you, let your hair down and have some fun :)

Summary : In its broadest sense the card is indicating that you could be meeting someone special whilst you are at a celebration.

Although not a commitment card in its own right, it is a very good omen that you will have an opportunity to meet someone romantically.

Love light and blessings

Christy x  

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot

Hello I am Kristina I work with Tarot and sprit, please note that one question will be answered only and remember to set your question to public, I do not accept private questions, questions set to private will be returned or put to the question pool, please respect my rules - thank you - also remember we are volunteer readers, one question only please, if it is very important. I'm sorry but I can't feed delusions (typically when the cards tell me your ex isn't coming back). My work is to give you the closure you need, and sometimes that means saying things you don't want to hear, and that also means I won't be your whipping girl just because you don't dig your reading! Also feeding back to me that other readers told you the opposite - really? so how comes you felt like you needed another opinion ! Just saying..! I have been doing this a long time and I consider myself the real deal. I am blessed to be given names and nick names of those connected to the clients reading.

I have been using my psychic tarot reading abilities for well over a decade. I have read for people all over the world and continue to enjoy and do so. I have given hundreds of readings and my life is dedicated to it.

Articles printed on various websites.

I am part of Television Media as an on air/off air psychic reader. I have passed a stringent range of test readings.

I am proud to say that the majority of my clients come from all over the world. I am also proud to say that I have given a face to face reading to someone who is in the public eye.