Tarot Card Readings/will i see him again?

Hi,my name is Wanjiku and my date of birth is 18 feb 86.His name is Danny and his dob is 1 nov 1983.i would like to know if i'll see him again in the near future and get into a relationship with him?we're in different countries at the moment and i have been trying to get him to come to where i am,he said he might at the end of this year or the spring of next year,though he seemed way too hesitant.so for now all i can do is hope and wait.

Hello Wanjiku

Thank for your question. I picked it up from the question pool so I will be answering it for you. My name is Christy.

Deck used : Tarot of Dreams

Question : will i see him again?  (Danny)

OK lets get started with your free reading!

I feel with Danny he has been very busy, mainly with work and other projects.  I can see him with his head down.  I feel there is something that he needs to focus on without distraction or he may miss something crucial and make an error.  I think it would be best that you let him finish what he has started.  

I do see travel here, and my cards show me this is going to be over water.  If there is distance between you, I feel he is going to travel to come and see you.  He is a good guy.  He is a romantic but also a dreamer.  A proposal is on the horizon with this card present as well.  (I don't mean marriage, but a proposal to come and see you)

So, to answer your question, it is looking very positive indeed !!!  I feel you need to let him finish what ever work he is doing as this is important to him.   You will receive a proposal, and  I see travel here.  I feel the trip will be a short trip, perhaps a weekend or a week.   Danny will make a proposal to come and see you, and this will develop romantically. Time frame 6 weeks to months.  Good luck!!

Hope this helps,

Christy x

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot

Hello I am Kristina I work with Tarot and sprit, please note that one question will be answered only and remember to set your question to public, I do not accept private questions, questions set to private will be returned or put to the question pool, please respect my rules - thank you - also remember we are volunteer readers, one question only please, if it is very important. I'm sorry but I can't feed delusions (typically when the cards tell me your ex isn't coming back). My work is to give you the closure you need, and sometimes that means saying things you don't want to hear, and that also means I won't be your whipping girl just because you don't dig your reading! Also feeding back to me that other readers told you the opposite - really? so how comes you felt like you needed another opinion ! Just saying..! I have been doing this a long time and I consider myself the real deal. I am blessed to be given names and nick names of those connected to the clients reading.

I have been using my psychic tarot reading abilities for well over a decade. I have read for people all over the world and continue to enjoy and do so. I have given hundreds of readings and my life is dedicated to it.

Articles printed on various websites.

I am part of Television Media as an on air/off air psychic reader. I have passed a stringent range of test readings.

I am proud to say that the majority of my clients come from all over the world. I am also proud to say that I have given a face to face reading to someone who is in the public eye.