Tarot Card Readings/carrier

Question
respected sir, i was born on 23rd november 1995 . i am female .my question is what will i become in future, a doctor ? i desire to become doctor.

Answer
Saroj,

Thank you for your question, here is you answer:

In the past you have always had a very studious side to you.  You have an inquiring mind and you are very intelligent.  I am seeing that right now you are taking the necessary steps to becoming a doctor and you seem to be doing a good job in terms of networking and planning your life ahead.  What I am also seeing for your future is that you will be offered the opportunity to go to school to study medicine and you will do very well.  I feel you will specialize in something having to do with children or young people.  However, I do see for sure you will do very well in becoming a doctor.  Wishing you the best of luck!

God Bless,
Ellie

Tarot Card Readings

Ellie