Tarot Card Readings/estranged daughter

Question
hi thanks for taking the time to read and see if any connection can be made, my question is, I would love some insight regarding my eldest daughters feeling with regards to having or considering trying to rebuild any sort of relationship with me, her mum :) thank you xx   my name is steph my dob is 13th july 1978 thanks

Answer
Steph,

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

What I am seeing for you is the 8 of Swords indicating that you feeling a confusion and like you have no where to turn to or not many choices in the matter of this issue with  your daughter.  For you daughter, she got the Page of Wands which indicates that she is desiring to get in contact with you.  If she has seemed like she has not wanted to get in contact, that is not her true intention and she does in fact have it in her mind to contact you and get in touch you and communicate with you in a positive light.  For your outcome, I am seeing Justice which indicates that both parties will be treated fairly in this issue and no one will be done wrong.  I am seeing that there will be apologies made and everyone will be on an even ground with Justice so there will be room for a better relationship.  

I hope this helps.

God Bless,
Ellie

Tarot Card Readings

Ellie