Tarot Card Readings/Future life partner.

Question
I am a March 18, 89 born girl. I want to know when and how will I meet my future life partner. I am single and want some insight into my love life. Will I ever have a good love life? I am looking for a love marriage.

Answer
Anita,

As I am seeing, it shows that you will meet someone in the future by the end of the year and he seems to have a more practical approach to life, but one thing about him that you may not like is that he seems to be defensive because I feel he has had some troubles he had endured in his life.  I see that this will be a very important relationship and this man will warrant consideration as a marriage partner.  I see however, even while you get along, you will have to be patient with him as I see his defensiveness and attitude may test your patience at times, but I feel this is a temporary thing with him and he doesn't seem to trust people as easily but once he sees he can trust you, you two are good to go.  I feel marriage will be on the horizon for you in a year and a half.  

I hope this helps.

God Bless,
Ellie

Tarot Card Readings

Ellie