Tarot Card Readings/job

Hi Ellie,
I am not very satisfied with the work I had been doing in last 2 years and looking for a change within the same company, a new project. Also, looking out for travel opportunities from same company.
Can you please tell how my job and work life look like in next 3 months? Or
will I find some good work/new project within the same company soon?
dob: 06/24/1982
thanks, anjani

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

So I am seeing here that yes, you currently are showing to feel rather upset about your work situation.  However, I am not seeing any travel opportunities coming up in the near future.  For the next three months I am seeing you still working at your company without any traveling.  I know you are waiting for this opportunity, but it is looking like you will receive a travel opportunity coming up for you in the next six months.  Before that, I am not seeing any kind of opportunities coming up.  

Within the next three months I am seeing that you will be working at your local area and I feel you will be doing better financially.  This financial improvement looks to take place before you begin your travel opportunity.

I hope this helps.

God Bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.