Tarot Card Readings/Love

Question
Hi Christy

I hope you are well. Please can you answer this question for me ?

I have just started a new relationship and I would like to know how its going as I really like the guy - John

Im 29/6/76
John 13/5/75

Thank you in advance

Have a great day!

Maria

Answer
Hi Maria

Thank you so much for your question! My name is Christy, and I am using the Rider-Waite Tarot today

The cards I drew are:

Your attitude : 2 of Cups
His attitude : Knight of Wands
Future Outcome : 8 of Cups

Well, Maria, I can see why you like this guy.  John has come out as the Knight of Wands, and this is telling you that  he is charismatic,  and a very passionate man.  I would caution you though as I don't feel he is ready for commitment just yet, so perhaps, do have any expectations of him  or put any pressure on him, and go with the flow and have some fun!  He is very attracted to you, and things could move on very quickly between you both!

For you I got the 2 of Cups, which is a clear sign that you are really ready for a relationship with John.  I feel that you are very attracted to this guy and you are looking for commitment as well, and you are looking for things to speed up between you.

For the outcome, I got the 8 of Cups.  The imagery on the card shows a man walking away from 8 neatly stacked cups.  I am feeling perhaps at some point down the line, that one of you will come to realise the relationship is not what you though it would be and there is a chance that you will move on to better things.  Perhaps you will come to realise that John is not going to give you the commitment you are looking for.  If you are happy to go with the flow and just enjoy his company without putting any labels on things then I would say that would be the best attitude to take with this connection.

That is the end of the reading.

Please do not take the Tarot reading as the final word and your only choice.

You ultimately decide if you wish to follow this or not.

I hope this was of some help to you.

Blessings!

Christy x  

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot