Tarot Card Readings/Love

Question
I feel as if he's my soulmate so do you see us getting
Back together and him in love with me
Keyonia(6-28-1992)
Herbert(2/07/1987)

Answer
Hi Keyonia

First, please read my profile and what it says about this type of question:

http://www.allexperts.com/ep/2207-49572/Tarot-Card-Readings/Baihu.htm

Whether the two of you get back together is up to you AND him to decide.

The only way to know how he feels is to ask him.

Tarot can not read another persons feelings or what they will do. Even if it could, I wouldn't. Think about it. How would you feel if some stranger from the internet read your thoughts, feelings and intentions and spilled everything to your ex all behind your back and without you knowing about it? Pretty stalker-creepy stuff. I respect EVERYONE'S privacy. If he's your soulmate, and you really do love him - then give him the respect and dignity of having a direct conversation with him. If you can't do that, then you aren't soulmates, and it's time to move on.

Good Luck

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow