Tarot Card Readings/Love Life

My boyfriend of 6 years passed away in 2004..My birthdate is December 7th 1960..Do you see me in an relationship anytime in my future at all..I feel so lonely at times ..Thank you so much for any input you may have

Thank you for your question, here is you answer:

Finding Mr. Right is very much on your mind and you hope to find a man who is more caring and kind than someone who is adventurous.  I am seeing that in the past there was a block that has been preventing you for some reason from connecting to someone.  I am seeing for your present circumstances as far as an obstacle, you tend to tune out sometimes and get withdrawn as well.  That's sometimes the way you deal with things.  Deep down you are still excited about your future and want things to get better, but unfortunately for the next five months I feel you will have to tough it out because I am not seeing a relationship coming up during that time frame.  I feel it will be a bit hard and I am here to tell you not to get discouraged and not to feel insecure in any way.  Things will get better.  I know that consciously you want to get control over your feelings and you will.  I am seeing that in six months there is a relationship coming up for you.  It will be a very feel good relationship, you will feel elated and it will be happy times for you again.  

I hope this helps.

God Bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.