Tarot Card Readings/Love Question

Hi :)
My name is Dhwani.I'm a female and my dob is 20 august 1991. I want to know about my love life?Is love coming my way soon?

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

Yes, I do see love coming your way.  It is showing that it will take place in 3 months.  I am seeing that this will be relationship where you will enjoy spending a lot of time with each other and consciously I see that you are feeling like things will just be the same as they are now.  Well, that doesn't seem to be true.  It is not showing that you will be alone forever, in fact I am seeing a very productive relationship coming up in your future ad that there will be a lot of stability and loyalty.  I feel that this relationship will make you feel good about yourself and your self-esteem.  I feel you have been actively trying to look for a partner, but just have not met with success, but I am seeing that in a few months things will change.

I hope this helps.

God Bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.