Tarot Card Readings/Relationship

Question
Hi Ellie
My name is Juliana (21-06-1995)
I would like to know if you see me together some day soon with the guy Im totally in love with at this moment, and if we're really right for each other. As well how you see my life going this following months.
Thank you!

Answer
Juliana,

I am seeing that right now you seem to be feeling overwhelmed as far as your emotions are concerned.  I feel there is a lot of overactive thoughts running through your mind.  I am seeing that with him, he seems to be going through some struggles, and is dealing with a lot of issues in other aspects of his life.  I feel that this is what is preventing you two from actually having the kind of relationship you want.  Something that is standing in his way and he seems to be dealing with some frustrations.  I do see that in the future within the next three months there will be an opportunity for your relationship with this man to really go places and you will find there will be a chance to have a relationship with him and a stable one as well.  I feel that in a few months he will still be present in your life.

I hope this helps.

God Bless,
Ellie

Tarot Card Readings

Ellie