Tarot Card Readings/reunion

me from dhaka city and divorce.my date of birth is 19/1985/08/12pm in dhaka bangladesh.my ex husband name is mohammad tauhidur rahman and his home name is turjo,his date of birth is 23/01/1978 in bangladesh,he is now in canada,my heart say he still love me and wait for me.my question is again we stay together?he still love me and wait for me?

Hi Sana

Your question was in the question pool, I don't know why. I have pulled it out and answered it for you. I hope you find the answers you are looking for.

How he feels about you - 7 of swords
Where your relationship is heading - 5 of cups
Future-  Judgement

The 7 of Swords points to him wanting to escape or just be alone.

Right now is not a really good time for you. Perhaps your back is against the wall and you feel a sense of injustice...things have happened that you feel you didn't do anything to deserve. Lots of life events not in your control.  There is going to be some future sadness due to him leaving or possibly deceiving you.

The judgement card brings redemption. The great cosmic judge will deal you a fair hand and you are going to finally see clearly why bad things had to happen to bring you to a better place.

Look forward to the wrong done to you being validated, either through apology and/or through other people seeing the truth.

I am not picking up that there will be a reunion with him and it seems like he has wanted to get away.

Christy xx

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot

Hello I am Kristina I work with Tarot and sprit, please note that one question will be answered only and remember to set your question to public, I do not accept private questions, questions set to private will be returned or put to the question pool, please respect my rules - thank you - also remember we are volunteer readers, one question only please, if it is very important. I'm sorry but I can't feed delusions (typically when the cards tell me your ex isn't coming back). My work is to give you the closure you need, and sometimes that means saying things you don't want to hear, and that also means I won't be your whipping girl just because you don't dig your reading! Also feeding back to me that other readers told you the opposite - really? so how comes you felt like you needed another opinion ! Just saying..! I have been doing this a long time and I consider myself the real deal. I am blessed to be given names and nick names of those connected to the clients reading.

I have been using my psychic tarot reading abilities for well over a decade. I have read for people all over the world and continue to enjoy and do so. I have given hundreds of readings and my life is dedicated to it.

Articles printed on various websites.

I am part of Television Media as an on air/off air psychic reader. I have passed a stringent range of test readings.

I am proud to say that the majority of my clients come from all over the world. I am also proud to say that I have given a face to face reading to someone who is in the public eye.