Tarot Card Readings/General reading.

Question
QUESTION: Hi! My full name is mentioned in the first name section. I'm Kristine, born on January 23, 1998, Friday at 1:02am. Can you give me a general reading? I'm quite confused in my path today. Thanks.

ANSWER: Hi Kristine

Let's do a five card "modern oracle" spread for you. How that works is I'll look at the general patterns, go through the cards one by one, then sum up with a "scrying" of the cards...that just gives whatever intuitive impressions that come through, whether it has to do with the cards or not. The first three cards show the path you are on, the fourth is advice, and the fifth is another direction you could potentially take things based on your own choices.

Lessons from the past: 10 of wands..."selflessness" (reversed)
Where you are now: 7 of coins...reaping harvest
Next step forward: 2 of swords...mystical unity or experience

Advice: Chariot...awareness (reversed)

Alternative: The Lovers...desire

General: I get a sense of a lot of career energy, or some sort of nuts-and-bolts practical concerns. There are two major arcana cards, so there is a fair degree of energy an movement in life right now. With three minor arcana cards, from three of the four suites, there is a modifying or balancing energy. Either the changes will be tolerable, or current stress will ratchet down to a tolerable level fairly soon.

past - 10 of wands. Wands has to do with your inner self, your relationship with yourself. This is a reminder fo lessons past that might help now. This card is about selflessness. Old school readers changed the meaning if a card is reversed. I don't think that changes the card so much as the context. Has there ever been a time in the past where you were TOO selfless...where you worked yourself into the ground either for the sake of others or because you thought that was what you were expected to do, or because that is what 'good girls' do? This card is asking you to remember what you learned then. Know where your limits and boundaries are, and respect them. If you know your limits, and don't cross them (but respect them and work with them instead) then you will be stronger in the long run, and in the big picture you will ultimately be MORE help to those you love. You can't help them if you run yourself into the ground. Do what you need to do to stay healthy and strong (mentally and physically)...that is the compassionate thing to do both for yourself and for those you serve/help/love.

now - the 7 of coins usually has the classic "you reap what you sow" lesson around it - but you already know that. In your case, it has more of a "project wrapping up" sort of feeling to it...like the growing season is done, you have harvested your crop (metaphorically speaking)...so now what? There is a feeling of "what next?"...I think this card gives you the clue to that by saying 'pick your seeds"...choose your "now what"  like you would choose what seeds to sow in a garden in the spring...what is it you want to grow next? This lets you think in terms of success. Think of it in terms of "The Secret" or "The Law of Attraction", where affirmations are always put in present tense and in the positive. Don't think of "can I plant a garden?" Think in terms of "What do I want to harvest from my successful garden?".  Choose what you want to do next from a positive place. Choose knowing you can succeed. Look at the project you just finished for proof of that (or clues how to do that)

Next step forward  - this card hints to "breaking free of convention" because you have learned to take care of yourself and be strong, because you have learned how to 'plant wisely' and follow through on projects, and to succeed...how to say this...because you have learned success on the physical realm, your next step will be success in the spiritual and philosophical realm. After you get the nuts-and-bolts concerns that you are dealing with right now, once you have those taken care of....after that you will move on to your inner world. Right now you are taking care of the physical realm. Next, it may seem like not much is going on from the outside, but there will be lots of learning and growing on the inner, spiritual level.

Awareness is your advice. The chariot symbolizes awareness, and for you it was upside down...the advice is to be aware of what is going on around you...and in your own inner heart and mind. That inner part gets back to taking care of yourself, knowing your limits, and not crossing them. The outer part is advice to not go too much on auto-pilot. Pay attention to details to protect yourself. Other people are not as trusting as you might be. Being nieve can be dangerous, just like falling asleep at the reins of a speeding chariot can be dangerous. It might not be as dire as all that, but be sure to pay attention, think on your feet, protect yourself from office politics. I can't say IF there is anything like that going on anywhere in your life, or WHEN it might happen...this is just a heads-up...a "forewarned is forearmed" sort of thing. It feels like it hasn't happened yet, but soon.

The "other direction" card goes back to the 7 of coins and the idea of "now what". This card is an affirmation. The first step in making your dreams come true is to decide, firmly and clearly, what your dreams ARE. This card is reassurance that if you make a clear decision about what you want 2. take care of yourself properly so you can be strong 3. make good decisions early on in the process 4. stay alert and pay attention to detail to protect yourself from other peoples schemes and mistakes...then your dreams can come true.

Scrying: The images are a bit of a jumble. I apologize if this whole reading is a little disorganized an incoherant. It isn't usually like this. It has a feeling of stress, lots going on, lots of options, lots of choices...I wouldn't be surprised at you feeling confused and overwhelmed by everything.

Then out of the middle of it all pops the image of Gonesh, the elephant god of the Hindus that grants wishes, something about milk (which I think is a traditional Indian offering to Gonesh). I see bright flowers, and a sense of a festival...something oriental like India, or Vietnam, or Maylasia or something...did I see the Phillipines on your message? Is there any bright (mostly white and red) flowers there or any festivals that decorate with flowers? Is there any association with Gonesh or elephants for you?? Now the color yellow comes through too, but it isn't as flower-related. More like a sunny yellow fabric.

I don't know if any of this makes any sense to you. I'm sorry if it is too much of a jumble. But after repeating the yellow / Gonesh/festival images, the energy withdraws.

Good luck with everything!

Baihu

QUESTION: Then out of the middle of it all pops the image of Gonesh, the elephant god of the Hindus that grants wishes, something about milk (which I think is a traditional Indian offering to Gonesh). I see bright flowers, and a sense of a festival...something oriental like India, or Vietnam, or Maylasia or something...did I see the Phillipines on your message? Is there any bright (mostly white and red) flowers there or any festivals that decorate with flowers? Is there any association with Gonesh or elephants for you?? Now the color yellow comes through too, but it isn't as flower-related. More like a sunny yellow fabric.

^I live in Philippines. when will happen all of this event? thanks.

Answer
Like it says in my profile, my readings never give predictions, so there is no WHEN. These images are symbolic. If you see something from these images, or something that reminds you of this reading, it is a clue to pay attention...that there is SOMETHING significant about the time and place where these things appear to your or remind you. It is up to you to figure out what the connection is. Time isn't a factor in that process.

If you take a look at my profile where it tells about my readings, maybe it will all make more sense.

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow