Tarot Card Readings/Reconciliation

Hi, my name is Suzana 24-09-1963 and the man i love is Albert 22-04-70. Can you please see if there will be a reconciliation between us or is it definitely over as far as he is concerned?

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

From what I am seeing according to you reading, you got the Hanged Man to symbolize that you are waiting and just waiting passively, like you are suspended.  You may even feel like you are the victim of the circumstances of the ended relationship.

For Albert I am seeing the Three of Swords showing that he is also upset and hurt.  He is appearing to be heartbroken and disappointed about what has happened.  However, I am seeing that there was an element of selfishness displayed on his part.  I am seeing a third party indicated, and it was a selfish act on his part.  

In the future however, I am seeing a reconciliation occurring between you two.  You will have the chance to get back together, however I feel it would be better to take it slow such as friends first before becoming lovers again.  

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions please visit http://www.stellartarot.com and join my email list for future readings and special offers.

God Bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.