Tarot Card Readings/Career

Question
Hi Ellie,  DOB: 12/8/83, I am a single mom & I been out of work for almost a year in a half.... I would like to work from home but I've tried several WAH businesses, didn't work out...I'm looking into either legal shield, pampered chef, paparazzi jewelry, a travel biz, or plexus slim
Which home business should I seek or steer from?

thanks

Answer
Jamie,

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

What I am seeing is that what you should focus on in terms of having a business from home, should be something that a more creative aspect to it.  I feel in regards to legal shield, I don't see such a positive outcome there.  I also got it won't go so well with paparazzi jewelry, I am seeing you going down the path of disappointment.  I feel with travel biz, it will be a lot of stress on you, but it can work, I just think you will feel something about it not being worth it. I am seeing with plexus slim it isn't going to go too great either  I feel that Pampered chef is worth looking into, I feel it will be one of the better choices.  Either do that or something that is creative or artistic.  I feel that will work best for you.

I hope this helps.

God Bless,
Ellie

Tarot Card Readings

Ellie