Tarot Card Readings/course

Question
My name and birthday is in the first name section. Hi! I'm confuse what course that i will picked to study in college. Which am i became more successful?, in the business related courses(business management etc.), or medicine related courses(pre-med, nursing, pharmacist etc.), pls give me an advice regarding this. Thank you very much.

Answer
Hi Kristine

To be totally honest with you, you are the only one who can answer your question. Tarot does not predict the future. Whether you are a success in business or a success in medicine is totally up to you...and this kind of decision making is better served by making a decision based on two things: logic and heart.

On the logic side: What is your skill set? Where are your better grades, business or medicine? Are you more of a scientist / numbers person (do you want an aspect of buisness or medicine where you work with a limited number of people) or are you a "people person" where you would do better interacting with the public, like sales or nusing? What has a better job market and earning potential where you are? Is that what is important to you or is more the service aspects of medicine or a service business?

On the heart side, which field makes you happy? What do you ENJOY enough to spend years training for it and doing it? The heart part is the easiest to say but it is the hardest to decide, and the most important.

In other words...which field would make you happiest and make the most sense? Follow that, and it is in your hands to make it a success or not.  

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow