Tarot Card Readings/Am i being dumped?

Question
Hi! My name is Suzana and my DOB 1963 09 24 and i have long dark hair and I live in Sweden. I have had a longdistance relashionship with a man called Albert for a year now. Alberts DOB 1970 04 22 he has Brown hair and blue Eyes and he lives in the US. I have not Heard from him in over two weeks and his phone is off. He knew I was going to call this monday. My question is has he dumped me without a Word or is there something else going on? I am totally devastated and I dont know what to Think. Can you please give me some insight in what is going on?

Regards// Suzana

Answer
Dear Suzana,

As stated on this website, I am no longer doing readings here..... I am only reading from the psychic section of allexperts.

If you would like a paid reading, please email me.

freespirit_butterfly2001@yahoo.com

please make sure you say you are from "allexperts"

love and light
FreeSpirit

Tarot Card Readings

FreeSpirit