Tarot Card Readings/friend

I had a friend, K,  who I loved dearly. For some reason (he said something serious was going on but he didn't want to share) he contacted me a little, or not at all. I tried to get close to him and see what was going on but I couldn't. I didn't want to be a bother so I moved away. Can you give me some insight on this? Still not sure I did the right thing, however it was what felt right at that moment.
Thank you for your time and energy

Dear Lila,

K dwells within a maelstrom that leaves him unsure of where to direct his focus and energy; one impenetrable by you or others. In blinding himself to your support of, he has lost precious opportunities to avail himself of practical solutions. He will emerge before long, with the focus needed to move ahead, and despite his unwise choices regarding his relationships, those intentions will find employ in potent action.

Your choice to move away was made neither rashly, nor without consideration. It will insulate you from the chaos in which he is immersed. You will continue to belabour the decision and waver in your commitment to it. As he emerges, however,  the step you have taken will permit a reconnection with him on a far deeper level.

Patience is, at once, the hardest and most rewarding of virtues,

Tarot Card Readings

As an intuitive psychic, I frequently employ my gifts with the assistance of Tarot. I offer my services on this site, without seeking compensation, in appreciation of the gifts with which I have been blessed. I provide insight into influences and circumstances that affect the situations with which you are concerned. I do not answer absolute questions. For example: if asked “Will my Ex come back?”, I will not answer “Yes” or “No”. I will provide you with descriptions of people, events, issues, challenges and opportunities that are influencing you both. I may also recommend ways to address these factors. As your destiny is determined by both fate and choice, the future is not absolute. I do need from you a description of the issue. I ask that you provide names to aid in my focus. (For your privacy, you may choose to use different names, but please pick ones that are relevant and meaningful to you.) If you wish to do so, providing age, cultural and/or religious information may assist me in tailoring my response to your experience. My responses are compassionate and polite, but may not be what you wish to hear. If there is anything I will not disclose in a public forum, I will indicate this in my response. Although trained in mediumship, I am not a practicing medium. I do not venture into Astrology, Numerology, Energy Healing or Spirit Communication. I work with and for others with these particular abilities, and will be happy to provide referrals when requested.

I have been an intuitive psychic since my early adulthood. I continually developed my abilities in Claircognizence, Clairsentience, Clairvoyance, Psychometry, Dream Interpretation and Intuition throughout my personal and professional life. I studied psychic development and mediumship at a leading metaphysical center in Western New York. I am an Ordained Minister and Practicing Chaplain, and have continually provided psychic insight and counseling for individuals and organizations of various cultural and religious traditions.

Regional Tarot Practitioners Association; The Sanctuary of the Beloved; Western NY Mediums Guild; Order of Melchizedek

Degree in Religious History from Rutgers University; Religious Studies program at prominent theological university [name withheld in respect of theological differences]; Graduate Certificate from Philadelphia Center for Social Justice; State Certifications in Adult Training and Career Development

My clients include private individuals, corporate managers, entrepreneurs, public administrators, clergy and colleagues in the metaphysical sciences. As I keep every reading confidential, I do not disclose anyone’s identity, and respect the privacy of everyone I assist without exception. Please safeguard your own privacy when asking a question (see above).