Tarot Card Readings/general reading

Question
QUESTION: I would appreciate a general reading perhaps centered on career.i was born on dec 22 1960 at 4.55pm in melbourne australia.

ANSWER: Card 1 (7 of Wands) You are faced with an obstacle or challenge concerning work or finances, however this is not the first time you've had problems it seems you have had problems with some type of self business and the word "recklessness" comes out strongly so yeah it shows you have gone thru some challenges already that did not give you the result you expected. Stand your ground, believe in yourself and you will find a solution. Do not allow self doubt or your insecurities to hold you back, even if the problem you are facing is causing you some embarrassment, only total self-belief and confidence will bring the result you want.

Card 2 (2 of Swords) It would not be wise to let your heart rule your head at this time - you need to use cool, calm logic. You may be experiencing struggles and quarrels about money or work, perhaps even had someone betray your confidence. You do have people around you who will provide their support, just try to clear your head and focus on the key decision you have to make.

(Ace of Swords)Challenges and difficulties concerning work and money. You may feel the odds are stacked against you or that you are failing to achieve what you want.

(Knight of Wands) : The outcome, You may experience dramatic changes such as sudden business trips or a move of premises; it will certainly be a time to think on your feet. If you can 'seize the day' your circumstances could change dramatically.

Do not lose an opportunity that will present itself and it seems to revolve with some type of travel or relocation - there is a good employment opportunity here.

You can earn a lot of money and even be a good businessman, but there are ups and downs in your financial affairs due to your recklessness.
You have big problems with authority figures, and this comes from your stubbornness. As a result, you often can't accurately assess a situation.
You need to learn how to handle money. You can earn enough money but it often slips through your fingers. The karmic lesson should teach you to limit yourself. Learn how to handle money effectively.  Clearing and acknowledging this lesson will help you to success.  It is shown strongly that it is through some traveling on either important roads or person will help you in your answers towards career/finance/business.  

Many Blessings

QUESTION: Dear Eclipse AKA Devilvamp

Thank you for your very detailed reading.

You are correct on many counts.

I recklessly bought a business a few years ago which unfortunately failed.

I am not a big spender but have a big debt on our house. My wife and I are considering selling down to a much smaller debt but we love our house so are reluctant to do so.

I hope the travel opportunity materializes. My current job does not involve travel. They are in financial strife so I will have to probably move on anyway.

Any further advice would be much appreciated.

God Bless

Answer
Dear Andrew:

I know you have heard this before about telling yourself that things will work out and have faith.  I am going to give you the following and it has helped many others I have helped in the past so you can use all or the one that calls out to you.  

1.  You can write to the Angels or God - this is like a prayer of petition.  No abracadabras or spells just simply writing with your heart of intentions.  Write how you feel and what you would like help in ofcourse keep it realistic dont ask for the lottery jackpot or anything that shows greed just simply ask to be guided and helped in your debts and finance.  I could see your love of your house the energy is there even images of you making some type of changes to the house not sure if its foundation or what as I only see images of blue prints so that shows me you have put $ in your house.

2. Angel Prayer for Financial Well-Being

Dear God/Goddess, Holy Spirit and Angels,

I remember that God is the source of all of my good and God/Goddess provides for all of my needs, wants and desires! I now release any and all fears or blocks that may be preventing me from receiving my highest good. I give all of this to you dear God, Holy Spirit and Angels! Please fill and surround me with the energies and the emotions of perfect peace, love, joy,
gratitude, abundance, wealth, prosperity and financial security! I am open to all divine guidance. I am open and receptive to receiving a HUGE increase in my income! I follow your guidance that guides me to the perfect people, places, opportunities and situations that are part of your plan for my financial well-being. I see and feel myself and everyone, everywhere as
experiencing perfect peace, love, joy, well-being, abundance and financial security. I am so grateful for this! Thank You! In Love and Light!

If ever we are in need of anything, whether that be help with a physical ailment or a financial situation - no matter what it is - the angels can help us with it! All we need to do is ask. In fact, the most important thing to remember, when it comes to working with the Angels is to ask them for
what you want or need. They may not be able to give it to you directly, but they can assist you in getting what you need in an easy and effortless way. Sometimes, however, they just might send you what you need directly as well! Be open to any possibilities and look for their signs that will show you that what you want and need is on its way!

You can also ask the angels to assist other people. The angels can also use us, if we are willing, to channel their healing energy through us and unto others. When more than one person invokes the angels together, the
energy becomes even stronger and miracles begin to occur. Itís really great
to gather with other like-spirited people and to invoke the angels together
for the greater good of all. Miracles and healings occur especially during
these times such as when doing a group angel meditation.

But just invoking the angels alone has an enormous effect as well. The angels are always with us. They never leave our side. We are never left comfortless! If you want to feel the presence of your angels more, just ask.

Angel Message: Yes indeed, ask us! We are here for you. Our purpose is to assist all of humanity in many and various ways. We can help make things easy and effortless for you. You do not need to struggle oh precious child of God. We are here to help you! Just Ask Us!

Angel Invocation: I am now asking my Holy Angels to please help me to feel their loving presence more today. I call upon all of my angels to be with me now and all throughout the day and I am asking my angels to help make this day fun, enjoyable, easy and peaceful. Thank you my Angels!

Angel Affirmation: I remember to ask my angels for assistance or help at any time that I need them. I remember that my angels are always with me and that they are answering my prayers now!

3.  Improve Finanacial Conditions - set your aims realistically - work consistently toward this goal - be generous with others read Psalms 72 daily and plenty may be showered upon you and your household.

All of these require nothing but pure intentions within and faith.  

Many Blessings!

Ps - do let me know how it goes for you in a couple of months I would say the middle of Spring or fall where it shows you will receive some financial lift.  

Tarot Card Readings

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp