Tarot Card Readings/insights

Hi, I was wondering can you give me some insights on the relationships between me and my oldest sister. We kind of got into a sticky situation and are slowly trying to move on from it but I still feel some tension  between and is confuse. Her name is van and her birthday is 03/30/89, mine is 12/29/93

-thank you

Hello Thuyoanh,

Thank you for your question.  I have drawn 3 cards for you, the 8 of cups reversed, the Ace of Swords, and the Magician.

The reversed Eight of Cups suggests that you may be feeling confused about where your best options lie. You are unsure how to move forward in mending the relationship with your sister.

The Ace of Swords represents a period of great insight and mental clarity. You will have a new understanding of the issue that has caused all the confusion, or, in a broader sense, a new view of the situation. This is a perfect time to clear away the fog that has kept you from seeing the inner truth, so that you can now cut to the heart of the matter. This is also a good time to act, and if you set your mind to accomplishing your goal, you can achieve what you want from the situation.

The Magician card suggests that a situation has been (or soon will be) presented to you that has all the components to allow you to do what needs to be done. You have the ability to make it happen!

In summary, you have had much confusion about what you should do to resolve the situation with your sister.  But you will gain the insight to help you to better understand the situation that is keeping the two of you apart.  You will know exactly what to do to make everything better.

Hope this helps,

Tarot Card Readings

Welcome! I use Tarot Card reading skills and my intuition to answer questions concerning any area of your life including love, relationships, school/work/career, finances, etc. The cards tell what will happen if you continue on your current path. If that path changes, so can the outcome. I will give you guidance and options, so YOU can make the best choices for your life. I do not answer questions about medical, legal issues or third party questions. When asking a question, please include your gender and birthdate (including the year) as well as anyone else involved. When asking your question, being honest and forthright are important. The more background information you are willing to share, the more beneficial your answer will be. After the reading, please provide comments that will help me better know how I did in answering your question. Please tell me if something I said in the reading resonates with you, something that really "hits home" with you. Keep in mind some of the things you will not know until it "happens." Thank you in advance.

Tarot cards are a wonderful source of advise and guidance. It should be used as a guide for you to make decisions for yourself. The cards tell what will happen if you continue on your current path. If that path changes, so can the outcome. Tarot is my passion. It is my pleasure and honor to read for you.

Classes and studies in Tarot reading.