Tarot Card Readings/Love

Question
Hello! My name is Brandy and my birthday is 11/14/1988. I was wondering if you see me entering a long term relationship sometime this year. I have been single for a very long time and now that I've got my schooling under control I'm ready for a committed, loving relationship. I feel a connection with someone in my statistics class but, I'm unsure if there is a legitimate connection or if it's just wishfull thinking on my end. What do you see? Thanks!

Answer
Brandy,

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

Sorry for the late reply by the way.  I had been very busy.  

I did a past, present and future spread for you:

Past: Page of Pentacles
Present: Hermit
Future: Nine of Wands

Past: What this means is how you were more wrapped up in school than anything else in the past.  The Page of Pentacles indicates the scholar who is focused on schooling and things of that nature.  He is more focused on getting his life in order and I feel the reading is indicating that you adopted that trait in the past.

Present: The Hermit card is showing that you are feeling a little isolated or withdrawn.  You have learned a lot I feel emotionally and right now you are ready for a strong committed relationship, but you just need to get yourself out there in order to make it happen.

Future: You may not find love right away in the future and it may take some time until you find the right person for you.  This is going to be a journey until you find the right man.  I feel first that you may have to work through opening up more about yourself, I feel you may have some issues with opening only because of the Hermit card indicating that you have not been with someone for a while and the Page of Pentacles showing that you were more focused on other things.  So I do not see someone coming into your life right away, but don't be discouraged.  You are young I am seeing the next relationship you will have will be with a very sweet and sentimental person.  

I feel you will meet someone other than the person whom you are interested in in your statistics class. This person will be new who you will meet and it will be a happy exciting relationship.  One trait I do see about this man is he will be very accomplished in his life.  I feel you will meet this gentleman some time in April.   

I hope this helps.

God Bless,
Ellie  

Tarot Card Readings

Ellie