Tarot Card Readings/NM or FL

I can not make my decision of moving to Tampa FL area or Albuquerque, NM, please help me. :)  Whould you let me know where i will have more fun and meet my future love? Thank you Ellie.
Hakan  13 september 1964

Thank you for your question.  Sorry about the delay in answering.  Here is your answer:

I am seeing that in regards to moving to Tampa, you will be able to start a new life and I feel like a lot of things will be cut out of your life as well.  I feel like your life will take a new direction in Tampa.  I was seeing though if you went to Albuquerque that you would come into some struggles and troubles for some reason.  I just see you having a lot of obstacles when you live there for some reason.  I am comparing the two places and it shows your life seems easier in Tampa but in Albuquerque it just seems like you are always in struggle mode for some reason.

What I am seeing right now is before you find someone, your life needs to have some changes first.  I feel you are already in the midst of making some major changes to your life, but what I'm seeing is you won't meet anyone until after you are settled in your situation in regards to where you move.  I feel your chances of meeting someone are higher in Tampa however.  I feel this relationship will be fun and will be spontaneous and adventurous.  

I hope this helps.

God Bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.