Tarot Card Readings/please remove yourself from allexperts

Question
get off allexperts if you aren't going to volunteer.  have the Administrator remove you or set your vacation dates to the end of the year. youre just pissing people off and really, its tacky that you used this forum as free advertisement when you have only volunteered to answer 26 questions.

Answer
Dear Miley,

I have other websites here I help with. If I go on vacation, it shuts them all down. I have on numerous occasions tried to get the tarot cards and astrology off....but they are still up.
I do not use this as free advertising. I have a waiting list for clients for 6 months.........

You seem to be pretty pissed off yourself.... tell you what.

Send me your details and I will give you a reading ...... you clearly got issues - and I mean that with all due respect to you.

Looking forward to getting your details for the reading.

Blessings always
FreeSpirit

Tarot Card Readings

FreeSpirit