Tarot Card Readings/Relationship

Question
I am 34 years old female, and was curious about an older man.  I don't practice in religion or I am just unsure.  The person I am inquiring about is of the Pagan religion.  I have recently encountered someone who I believed to be my twin flame.  Although it did not work out at this time, I was wondering if this person would come back eventually and forgive me.  I also wonder if they still feel the same way about me as I do them or still despises me.  We both felt that connection in the beginning.  Thank you.

Answer
Dear Amy,

A twin flame is a particular type of soul mate with whom you are destined to collaborate on some aspect of your lives. Like all soul mates, they are not always the life partner with whom you are ultimately share this life.

He initiated the separation due to nothing more than a disappointment in not having felt the bond between you that he had long for and anticipated. Laying this at your feet was his way, as unjust as it was, to refocus himself on the practical and worldly matters that drive him.

Though he glittered, your gold still awaits you. These next couple of months are to be a time of change with which you will barely keep up. A new opportunity to practice your talents will follow hard on the heels of unfortunate news about your career, and a new vocational prospects will follow in its wake. News of, though not from, the person of whom you inquired will cast a nostalgic shadow upon you for the waxing of a warmer moon, then be dispelled in a moment by the light of new love's flame.

With Excitement For Your Journey,

Edson

Tarot Card Readings

Edson