Tarot Card Readings/relationship question

Question
Hello! My name is Brandy and my birthday is 11/14/1988. I have had a lingering crush on one of my best guy friends (whose name is Ian; his birthday is 5/06/1991). We've been friends for a few years now and flirt whenever we get the chance but, haven't made any sort of moves beyond that. I wanted to know if the cards showed us getting together or whether he is just being a flirt. Is this worth pursuing? Thank you!

Answer
Dear Brandy,

The next level of your relationship with Ian will take time, but from your patience, much will be gained. He knows your heart, and it is safe with him, but a wisdom all but dormant in him directs the present dance. the two of you have some minor trials to face before you are both ready for more. Frustrating to endure, the current stasis between you is given to permit you the time to surmount them. There will be some minor financial disappointments to endure, and you will be called to leave the comfort of many things you have known. The temptation of other infatuation will misdirect your attention, but the miasma will be short lived. At the end, he waits, and you will appreciate him all the more due to these experiences.

With Joyful Wishes,

Edson

Tarot Card Readings

Edson