Tarot Card Readings/my financial future

my DOB ; 18 / 03 / 1954.  PLACE ;  Delhi / India , TIME ; 05 / 05 AM ,  QUESTION ;  my financial future ND THE SUCCESS OF MY BUSINESS OF INTERNATIONAL  PLACEMENTS

Tarot card - Death - there's a feeling of you trying so hard to stop something very unhealthy; but you've been doing it over and over again and expecting different results but yet it's the same pattern. So the cards are saying that, there's some sacrifices to make; maybe you will be losing out financially. Try not to avoid the reality of things, figure out exactly what you're dealing with and seek professional help... not the psychic kind :)

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience