Tarot Card Readings/friends

im Joana 5 11 84 , should i stay away from Nic 4 16 74 ?

Tarot card - The Hanged Man - this relationship doesn't feel like it's moving at the moment, just stationary like it's been stopped in time and no matter what you do Joana, it doesn't appear that you can make it move forward in the way you wish it to. There's a sense that energies are just balancing out from what's happened in the recent past. The cards are not saying you should stay away, nor that you should get to him because one/both of you simply aren't together in this relationship i.e. there is no relationship right now. All you can do right now, is focus on loving yourself because no matter what you do you will not be able to push this relationship forward, so reflect on yourself  

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience