Tarot Card Readings/Love

Question
greetings and light to you. Name is reni birthday is august 7,1950 born in Hardy,Kentucky. Need to know if I will meet a guy anytime soon. Lonely and know my soulmate is out there. Please help and thanks

Answer
Tarot card: 10 of Swords - you are hurting a lot from 'love' you need to understand that no one can give you love, not even your soulmate - you have to generate the love from within you, i.e. make the cake (using ingredients from within yourself), be the whole cake and the soul mate that comes along is simply the icing on the cake. So.... at this moment, your soulmate doesn't 'exist' because you haven't even begun to love yourself, you have to enjoy single life, be complete within yourself and then only you have the chance to meet your soul mate.

So as a summary - to meet your soulmate, you have to change who you are now, otherwise it's very unlikely that you will meet your soulmate in this lifetime.

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience