Tarot Card Readings/Love

What should I do with my love life?
Juliana 21 06 1995

Hi Juliana

There is a question that has to be answered first before we can honestly take a look at this one...namely what do you WANT to do with your love life?

Do you want to be married? Are you married now? Do you want a Divorce? Are you dating? Are you in a relationship with one person? Are you happy alone?

Decide what you want in you love life...then you will know (or can learn) what you should do.

And, importantly, you are the only one who can decide what you want. Nothing outside yourself can decide what is right for you or what you should do. Once you know which direction you want to head, then Tarot can give you ideas how best to get there.

One card that comes to mind is the king of wands...it asks you to take responsibility for your inner world. To take ownership of what you feel and what you want.

The queen of wands also comes to mind...approach this with both wisdom and compassion for both yourself and the other person(s)involved.

Visualization is a good tool to help with this, tool. Imagine how your life would be with different options. Imagination and visualization isn't limited by circumstance or even by other people...imagine the ideal. That will help you know what you want..then you can work on getting as close to that as circumstances and other people's choices will allow.

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow

I give spiritual guidance Tarot readings. I use a pathway, meditation or yes/no layout, whichever matches your question best. Remember, REAL tarot gives you advice and ideas. REAL Tarot can NOT predict the future. REAL Tarot can NOT read other people's minds. This is genuine intuition, not an act, so I will not accept prediction-only questions, third party questions (asking about someone other than yourself,) or pregnancy/medical questions.

Card reader since 1992. Professional reader since 2003. E-mail readings are my specialty. Published e-book author (#PeaceTarot, Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating, Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds), Tarot blogger (www.ModernOracleTarot.com) and co-host of "Menage A Tarot" podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and TuneIn.

Mobilize and Empower South Hills (2008), St. Clair Heights Citizens Committee (webmaster and newsletter editor 2009-2011) U.L.C. (preceptor - 2005). The Planetary Society (current) Please contribute to the American Red Cross!

Kindred Magazine, Point of Light Magazine; "Natures Echos" , "Quicksilver Moon", and "Treasured Poems of America 1994" poetry anthologies. "Tarotbytes" the ModernOracleTarot.com Blog, "Lens" the rondasnow.com blog, www.findyourpsychic.com magazine. My books "#PeaceTarot" and "Triquetra: The Dance of Worlds" are available on amazon.com for Kindle and at www.quirkandflotsam.etsy.com. "Bead Mindful, Begin Meditating" is a meditation how-to currently under development.

Ph.D. in Natural Health, Bachelor of Science in Medical Science, Reiki Master, self-published author, retired Tai Chi instructor

Outstanding Young Women of America 1988, 1997, Writer's Castle Poet of the Year 2004.

I have a very strict privacy policy. All client information is confidential.