Tarot Card Readings/Love

Question
What should I do with my love life?
Juliana 21 06 1995

Answer
Hi Juliana

There is a question that has to be answered first before we can honestly take a look at this one...namely what do you WANT to do with your love life?

Do you want to be married? Are you married now? Do you want a Divorce? Are you dating? Are you in a relationship with one person? Are you happy alone?

Decide what you want in you love life...then you will know (or can learn) what you should do.

And, importantly, you are the only one who can decide what you want. Nothing outside yourself can decide what is right for you or what you should do. Once you know which direction you want to head, then Tarot can give you ideas how best to get there.

One card that comes to mind is the king of wands...it asks you to take responsibility for your inner world. To take ownership of what you feel and what you want.

The queen of wands also comes to mind...approach this with both wisdom and compassion for both yourself and the other person(s)involved.

Visualization is a good tool to help with this, tool. Imagine how your life would be with different options. Imagination and visualization isn't limited by circumstance or even by other people...imagine the ideal. That will help you know what you want..then you can work on getting as close to that as circumstances and other people's choices will allow.

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow