Tarot Card Readings/move or not

Question
Hi, I am looking for a job for quite some time now.

Maybe it is better move to a different country?

Conrad
36 yrs

Answer
Hi Conrad

Truth is, I don't know.

This is too important of a question to trust to throwing down a few pieces of paper about it. This really is something for the realm of logic, reason, planning - not internet tarot readings. My hunch, my intuition is that this needs more logic and rational planning, and a reading might get in the way of that for you. This really should be a logical decision process through and through.

I won't do a regular tarot reading for that reason. Literally sit down and make a list of pros and cons, logically look at what are the moving costs of going to another country? What is the cost of living there compared to where you are now? What opportunities are actually there? Is this really a solution to finding a job? Do you just want to go to that other country anyway, and this is a message / opportunity to do something you really want to do anyway? Are things really all that different in other places? Where would you go? Why? Think about all that, and the way should be more clear.

If you do all that, and logic shows both options are truly equal, consider the emotional side of it...which will make you happier, staying or going? Which is the path to you growing and becoming a better person? Which do you think you will regret doing in five to ten years? Which do you think will make your life better five to ten years from now? What impact would moving have on your relationships...friends, family, romance etc?

If you look carefully at both logic and emotion...head and heart...and both are still identical (I doubt that they will be) THEN you can turn to intuition and gut instinct. Trust your own instinct first. At the end ...after doing all three of those steps of using your own logic, emotion and intuition...as a last resort if you still see all things as being equal, then get back in touch. At that point we can do a "yes or no" type of reading that might help tip the scales one way or the other for you.

But I really feel that I need to ask you to do all that first before reaching for the cards. In this case, the process is more important than the answer, really. This is an important experience for you to go through this decision making process without the easy crutch of a Tarot reading. Yes or no, stay or go, making the decision on your own is as important as the conclusion you reach.

Good luck!

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow