Tarot Card Readings/change?

Question
Dear Ellie,
"I hope you can see a positive change coming. Right now I feel like someone without any hope. In one month I will have to leave my accommodation and be on the street. I have no money though I still hope that my girlfriend from abroad will be able to help me out. So right now I feel really lost and recently had hopes that I could move home to Denmark with my girlfriend.
So what do you see will a solution come in the near future that can reinstate my hope for my future happiness.
Thank You and Merry Christmas!
Karl born 28th April 1949 in Copenhagen, Denmark""

Answer
Hi Karl,

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

I'm truly sorry about the negative turn of events that have taken place for you.  

Hopefully my reading will help a bit.  For you I'm seeing that there is someone who you are in contact with that will help.  You said that you have no money and you are afraid that you will be on the streets, well my reading shows different than what you are thinking.  I'm being told that there is a person from a distance who you will keep in contact with (Page of Cups) and she will help provide you shelter (Emperor) and you will find some security (Ace of Pentacles).  This lady I'm being told loves you and cares for you (Star) and that you will even have a good time when you see each other, I'm seeing this will transpire even during the holidays (Four of Wands). I will pray for you.   

Merry Christmas and God bless!!!

Ellie

Tarot Card Readings

Ellie