Tarot Card Readings/possible relationship

Question
Hi, I am Ania, female born 18/3/89. There is a guy who is interested in me and has said he likes me. We have been seeing each other on and off for the last two years. His name is Rohit, born 20/3/90. I want to know if he is the one meant for me. Or do you see someone else coming for me. I actually want to make a final decision about this guy if or not I should initiate a relationship with him. Thanks.

Answer
Hi Anita,

Thank you for your question, here's your answer:

I'm seeing that even though Rohit says he likes you, it feels like there is a sort of distance between the two of you (Two of Wands).  I want to say it's emotional, but it's possible it can be a literal distance too, but from my end it feels more emotional.  I am also seeing that you have more mixed feelings about him (Five of Wands).  I'm seeing in the future if a relationship were to be initiated that there would be an absence of passion and chemistry (King of Swords).  Instead I'm seeing a better prospect coming along (Chariot) and you will make the decision to go with someone new (Six of Pentacles), however this won't happen until later when you meet the new guy.  For now, I can't tell you what to do with Rohit, I'm just being told through my reading that pursuing a relationship with him doesn't look to be too exciting, but if you are just looking for security and not much else such as chemistry, excitement, etc. then Rohit would be a good option for you. Just giving you something to think about.

I hope this helps.

God bless,
Ellie

Tarot Card Readings

Ellie