Tarot Card Readings/Curious

Hello and thanks for you service!
My  name is Jordan Washington and my date of birth is 05/03/1994 and the person involved  is named John Love and his birth date is 6/19/1994. Last semester, John had wronged me and accused me of something that I did not do. I currently have no interest in being friends with him at this point. His actions came of of left field, and he never communicated with me about anything. My questions are: Why did John act weird around me last semester and why does he stare at me in class?

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

So as far as why John acted the why he did, it shows the reason why is because he has a mood problem.  I am seeing the Knight of Cups as one of the reasons which deals with emotions going out of control.  So it is not anything you really did it seems.  I am also seeing the Nine of Swords which deals with worry/anxiety type of things.  So something is going on with John where he just deals with things in a negative way.  I feel he over analyzes things in a not so good way.  The last card I have got is the Eight of Wands which deals with communications.  So this means his communication is not so good as a result of his over thinking things.  

The reason he stares at you is because he wants to talk to you, I feel this is what is going on through his mind.  It seems to be he wants to talk to you about something but hasn't decided what to say yet.

I hope this helps.

God Bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.